Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Spicy Panko Crusted Chicken Strips
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce, or more to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Combine milk and Tabasco sauce in a bowl; the vinegar in the Tabasco sauce will make the milk into a thick buttermilk. Add chicken and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and dry seasonings in a bowl and bread chicken. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle extra crumbs on top of chicken.
- Bake chicken for 3045 minutes or until chicken is firm, browned, and has an internal temperature of 165F.
Copyright 2020 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.