Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Pesto Parmesan Potato Stackers
- 7 Yukon Gold potatoes (about 2 inches in diameter)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbs pesto
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F and spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Peel the potatoes, if desired, and thinly slice them by hand, with a mandolin or food processor fitted with slicer blade, discarding rounded ends.
- Place in mixing bowl, add shredded parmesan and pesto, and mix well with a spoon, separating potato slices so that all are evenly coated with mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stack slices beginning with smaller potato pieces at the bottom in the prepared muffin tin until they reach the top of the muffin tin. Scrape bowl to remove all remaining cheese mixture and spoon over potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
Copyright 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.