Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Festive Papas Tapas with a Baked Potato Topping
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 Yukon Gold potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Baked Potato Topping1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded, reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh chives, divided
- Preheat grill or oven to 400F.
- Thinly slice potatoes lengthwise to 1/4-inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl mix together yogurt, cheese, and 2 Tbs chives; spoon on top of potatoes.
- Garnish with remaining chives and serve.
Copyright 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.