Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Festive Papas Tapas Topped with Creamy Lemon-Herb Greek Yogurt
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 Yukon Gold potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Creamy Lemon-Herb Greek Yogurt1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dill sprigs (garnish)
- Preheat grill or oven to 400F.
- Thinly slice potatoes lengthwise to 1/4-inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl mix together the yogurt, dill, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; spoon on top of potatoes. Garnish with dill sprigs.
Copyright 2019 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2019.