Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Oil for frying
- 12 boneless chicken wings
- 1 pinch kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup prepared wing sauce
- Add oil to deep fryer or enough oil to deep fry in your skillet or pan.
- Preheat oil to 350F. Salt and pepper wings and fry until crispy.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel or clean kitchen towel. Toss with wing sauce.
Copyright 2019 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2019.