Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 2 large heads broccoli, cut into spears
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1/2 lb bacon, cut into small pieces
- 7 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded, mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Prepare the broccoli and place in a large shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Roast until the broccoli is still very crunchy and the color is very vibrant.
- Cook the bacon until crisp and drain on a paper towel. Prepare the radishes, red onions, green bell peppers, and red bell peppers; add to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the mayonnaise and Italian seasoning mix. Let the broccoli and bacon cool before adding them to the rest of the vegetables.
- Then add the cheese and the mayonnaise and Italian dressing mixture and mix well.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.