Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 5 lbs extra jumbo (U/12) shrimp (shell-on)
- 2 lbs real butter
- 3 to 4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 to 4 tsp black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbs chopped rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz of beer
- 5 to 10 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 medium onion, very finely minced
- 3 ribs celery, very finely minced
- 3 to 4 Tbs chopped parsley
- 2 tsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Drown the shrimp in the seasoned butter, using as many baking dishes as you need. Make sure the shrimp are more or less submerged. If they're not melt more butter and add to the sauce. Bake in a 350 F oven until the shrimp turn pink, about 15 minutes. Serve in big bowls, place a handful of shrimp and ladle some of the spicy butter sauce over it. Serve with plenty of warm French bread.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.