Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Autumn Apple, Ham, and Goat Cheese Salad
- 6 oz cooked boneless ham, cut into match-stick size strips
- 3 5 oz bags spring mix salad greens
- 3 gala apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds, or dried cranberries
- package glazed walnuts, or 1 1/2 cups toasted walnut pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced, halved and separated into pieces
- 2/3-3/4 cup bottled champagne, or balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine salad greens, apples, pomegranate seeds, walnuts and onion in very large salad bowl. Pour vinaigrette over mixture; gently toss until lightly coated.
- Spoon salad mixture onto individual salad plates. Top with ham; sprinkle with goat cheese. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.