Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Asian Beef Salad
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups torn salad greens or sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 Tbs chopped peanuts (optional)
- Citrus-Soy Dressing:2 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place beef steaks in skillet; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; let stand 10 minutes.
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl until blended.
- Carve steaks. Combine beef, onion and cilantro in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss. Serve on salad greens. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.