Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Sesame Noodles (cold)
- 1 lb Chinese noodles, or angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbs ginger root, grated
- 1 tsp hot chili oil
- 1 cup green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup pea pods, fresh
- In a large pot, heat water to a boil. Cook pasta in rapidly boiling water until done. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix together sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar, cilantro, ginger root and hot chili oil. Add noodles and toss gently to separate the noodles and distribute the sauce. Add the green onions and toss. Let stand, tossing occasionally until all the sauce is absorbed into noodles. Add pea pods, stir and chill.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.