Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1 6.5 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts (drain, but reserve 2 Tbs of the liquid)
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbs fresh basil
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coarsely chop the artichokes, olives, and tomatoes. Place in a small bowl.
- Finely mince garlic and basil. Stir into bowl along with seasonings and reserved liquid.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Serve with pita bread, pita chips, tortilla chips, or bagel chips, if desired.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.