Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Trinidadian Summer Chicken
- Salad3 cups pre-cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cucumber, minced
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple, diced
- Dressing3 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup thyme leaves
- 2 Tbs orange zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In large bowl, toss together chicken, red pepper, red onion, cucumber, and pineapple.
- In bowl of food processor, place all ingredients for dressing; process until pured.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss well. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until served.
Copyright 2019 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2019.