Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup amaretto (almond flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas, cut into 8 wedges
- butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tsp cinnamon-sugar
- 2 Tbs sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tsp shaved semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine strawberries, 1/3-cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Drain, reserving juice for another use. Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
- Arrange tortilla wedges on 2 baking sheets; lightly coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400 degrees for 7 minutes or until crisp. Cool on wire rack.
- To serve, arrange 8 tortilla wedges on a serving plate; top with about 1/3 cup strawberry mixture and 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with almonds and chocolate.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.