Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Pumpkin Pie Popsicles
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (plain and unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup whole milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 5.3 oz cup of low-fat yogurt (coconut flavor works well)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Optional Toppings Candy corn
- Dark chocolate
- Graham crackers
- Mini marshmallows
- Blend together pumpkin, milk, yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup.
- Add toppings to the bottom of a popsicle mold. Be careful to keep pieces small and not to use too much or your pops won't come all the way out.
- Pour pumpkin mixture on top of toppings.
- Bang the mold on the table a few times to ensure the pumpkin mixture gets all the way to the bottom and the air bubbles come out.
- Freeze for a few hours minimum.
- Allow to thaw for a few minutes at room temperature and then remove from mold and enjoy.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.