Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Pesto Pasta with Garbanzo Beans and Olives
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse garbanzo beans.
- Drain olives.
- Thaw pesto, if necessary.
- Toss pasta with garbanzo beans, olives, and pesto and top with Parmesan and parsley to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.