Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Maple Sesame Almonds
- 3 cups raw almonds
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread almonds and sesame seeds on separate pans.
- Toast sesame seeds for 7 minutes, or until fragrant and beginning to brown.
- Toast almonds for 10 minutes.
- Mix cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Pour almonds and seeds in bowl and toss with the spice mixture and maple syrup.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.