Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 Tbs margarine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/2 cup frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup frozen carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- Melt margarine in large non-stick skillet. Add chicken; cook over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until light brown. Add garlic and cook briefly.
- Add water, uncooked rice, bouillon cubes, and juice from one lemon half. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower; continue cooking 5 minutes or until internal juices of chicken run clear.
- Cut remaining lemon half into slices and use for garnish.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.