Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Hot Cranberry Ginger Cider
- 2 cups naturally sweetened cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple cider
- 81/4-inch (0.5cm) slices fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 tsp orange zest (grated peel)
- Orange slices and whole cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine cranberry juice, apple cider, gingerroot and orange zest in a medium saucepan. Bring to a low boil and simmer 15 minutes. Serve warm garnished with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.