Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Grilled Potato Bake
- 1 lb assorted potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1- inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 med yellow onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 med zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat grill. Place potatoes into a microwave-safe bowl. Cover bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Place all vegetables into the potato bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt , and pepper.
- Using 12 inch long pieces of aluminum foil, place 1 1/2 cups of mixture into the center of the foil. Tent the foil and fold corners together rolling ends together to seal.
- Cook on grill for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender when pierced with a sharp knife. Be very careful when opening the packets using tongs, as the steam will be very hot.
Copyright 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.