Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Grilled Chicken and Peach Kabobs
- Grilled Chicken and Peach Kabobs4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 16 cremini mushrooms
- 3 ripe peaches, cut into eighths (or frozen peaches)
- 8 wooden or metal skewers
- Marinade1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grainy mustard
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- 1 Tbs orange zest
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, thyme, salt, pepper, and orange zest. Slowly whisk in olive oil to combine.
- Thread chicken, zucchini rounds, mushrooms, and peach slices onto skewers, alternating ingredients. Be sure to leave enough space at bottom of skewer to hold and turn.
- Place skewers in a single layer on a sheet pan or baking dish and pour marinade over, turning skewers to distribute marinade. Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate. Marinate, turning skewers occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat grill on high heat. Place skewers on grill and cook, turning, for about 10 minutes; serve over rice.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.