Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Greek Millet Salad
- 1 cup dry millet
- 2 cups water
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 6 inch English cucumber, chopped
- 10 olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbs olive oil (plus 1 tsp)
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- Cook millet in water.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a hot skillet and cook zucchini and tomatoes until brown and tender. Add to millet.
- Add cucumber, olives, and garbanzo beans to millet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Crumble on the feta cheese.
- Serve chilled.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.