Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Fresh Rosemary Fries
- 6 russet potatoes (or potato of your choice)
- 4 Tbs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Place whole potatoes (do not poke) into a microwave-safe covered dish.
- Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes; let cool.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into eight, even wedges
- In a large mixing bowl toss the potatoes with the rosemary and oil; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the potatoes are crisp; rotate and cook an additional 10 minutes until dark golden brown on all sides. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Copyright 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.