Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Flame-Licked Fingerling Potatoes with Spud Rub
- Spud Rub1 Tbs onion powder
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Potatoes1 lb mixed fingerling potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbs Spud Rub
- Spud Rub Dip1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tsp Spud Rub
- Combine onion power, lemon pepper, paprika, smoked paprika, sea salt, and cumin in a glass jar, close the lid, and shake to blend; set aside and store at room temperature.
- Heat the grill to medium-hot.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with Spud Rub spice mixture; toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes on the grill rack or in grill basket directly over the heat and close the grill lid. After 3 to 4 minutes, open the lid and toss the potatoes or turn the basket. Close the lid again and repeat the process for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- To make the Spud Rub Dip, combine the ranch dressing and Spud Rub spice mixture in a small bowl; stir to blend. Serve alongside the grilled fingerling potatoes.
Copyright 2020 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.