Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Easy Chicken and Bean Bake
- 2 cans beans of your choice (navy beans or garbanzo beans work well)
- 1 cup fresh green beans (frozen optional)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh herbs, like oregano or basil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 6 chicken thighs (can be bone-in or boneless, skinless or skin-on)
- Mix beans, green beans, herbs, salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a casserole dish.
- Add chicken thighs on top.
- Drizzle thighs with olive oil and season with additional salt and pepper.
- Bake in 425F oven for 45 minutes for boneless/skinless chicken and 1 hour for bone-in/skin-on chicken.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.