Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Brown Butter Ravioli with Peas and Parmesan
- 1 1/2 lbs frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 4 Tbs freshly grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over low heat and cook, swirling pan frequently for about 5 minutes until golden brown in color.
- Stir in parsley, salt, pepper, and peas. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes until peas are completely warmed.
- Toss the ravioli with the brown butter sauce and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Copyright 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.