Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Broccoli Rabe Italiano
- 1 lb broccoli rabe, (about 4 cups)
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes
- Wash broccoli rabe and cut off the bottom-inch of stem if it is very tough.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch (30cm) skillet. Add garlic slices and saut for 1 minute. Add broccoli rabe and toss to coat with the oil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, until the broccoli is a dark, vibrant green and tender.
- Add salt and hot pepper flakes and stir to combine flavors. Serve while hot.
Copyright 2020 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.