Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Blue Cheese Lamb Patties
- 1 lb lamb, ground
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- In bowl, combine lamb, onion, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Shape into 8 thin patties.
- Place 1 Tbs blue cheese on each of the four patties.
- Cover with remaining four patties; seal edges.
- Place on broiler rack 3 to 4 inches from heat source.
- Broil 6 minutes; turn and broil 3 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.
- Top with remaining blue cheese.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.