Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Balsamic-Dijon Provencal Lamb Chops
- 4 lamb chops (loin, rib, sirloin, or shoulder)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 2 Tbs Dijon-style mustard
- 4 tsp herbes de Provence
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pierce lamb chops with a fork several times on all sides.
- Place chops in a plastic food storage bag; coat with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove chops, discarding remaining marinade.
- For 1-inch chops, broil or grill chops over medium heat for approximately 4 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Cook times will vary depending on thickness of chops.
- Or, pan fry chops then transfer to a baking sheet; finish cooking at 400F until desired doneness.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.