Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Bacon-Wrapped Lamb Rib Chops Over Caramelized Caraway Onions
- 4 lamb rib chops, cut 1 1/4-inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon
- Olive oil as needed
- 2 med red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 Tbs sherry vinegar
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Wrap one bacon slice around each chop.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil, seam-side down, 4 to 5 minutes per side; transfer to a large plate.
- Add onions, rosemary, and caraway seeds to the pan; cook until onions are soft, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Cover; cook over medium-low for 5 minutes.
- Serve chops over the caramelized onions.
Copyright 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.