Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Asian Beef Steaks & Noodles
- 4 beef eye round steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbs hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- Vegetable oil
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 oz Chinese noodles, broken, cooked
- 4 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine water, hoisin sauce and vinegar in small bowl. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Brush skillet with oil. Add cucumber, bell pepper and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in noodles, 1/2 of cilantro and 1/2 of hoisin mixture. Remove.
- Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Place beef steaks in skillet; cook 2 to 4 minutes, turning once. Do not overcook. Add remaining hoisin mixture; turn steaks to coat. Serve over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.