Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1 Tbs canola oil
- 2 unpeeled zucchini squash, julienned
- 2 unpeeled summer squash, julienned
- 1 cup fire-roasted corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked beans (any variety of beans you like, feel free to mix and match)
- 1 heaping Tbsp (15g) basil pesto
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Heat canola oil in a large, nonstick skillet. Add squash, corn, tomatoes, beans and 1 heaping Tbsp (15g) of basil pesto. Toss quickly and remove from heat; do not overcook.
- Place in large bowl, garnish with fresh basil leaves, serve immediately.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.