Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Apple Turkey Wraps
- 1 1/3 cups red apples, diced
- 1/2 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 oz smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 2 oz Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 cups clover sprouts
- Combine apples and yogurt; set aside.
- Divide and arrange spinach, turkey, cheese, and sprouts evenly over tortillas.
- Place of apple mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold two opposite sides in about 1 inches and roll. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately.
Copyright 2019 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2019.