Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Apple Cheddar Turkey Panini
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 Tbs honey mustard
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices deli roasted turkey
- Preheat the panini press or grill. Spread the honey mustard evenly over each slice of bread. Layer apple slices, cheese, and turkey over four slices of the bread. Top each with the remaining bread slices.
- Lightly coat the press or grill with vegetable cooking spray. Grill each sandwich for approximately 3 to 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese has melted. Remove from pan and cut in half.
- Serve with a green salad for a quick lunch or dinner.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.