Penn Herb Wellness Guide
3+3 Bean Salad
- 1 16 oz can green beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can great Northern or navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup green onions (tops included), sliced
- Ginger Dressing1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Mix the oil, apricot preserves, vinegar, sugar, and ground ginger together; set aside.
- Put the drained beans and onion in a large bowl with a cover; add the dressing and mix. Cover and refrigerate.
- Turn the bowl over occasionally during the first few hours to mix the dressing and ingredients. Serve cold.
Copyright 2019 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2019.