Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1 lb veal leg cutlets, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Lemon-Caper Sauce:2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp drained capers
- 1 tsp butter
- Pound veal cutlets to 1/8-inch thickness. Combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Lightly coat cutlets with flour mixture.
- Heat 1/2 of oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook cutlets in batches, 2 to 4 minutes or until cooked through, turning once. Remove; keep warm.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved and sauce is slightly thickened. Remove from heat; stir in capers and butter. Serve over cutlets.
Copyright 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.