Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbs smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- Prepare chicken by pricking with fork.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add chicken and marinate for 23 hours, or overnight, refrigerated.
- Preheat oven to highest temperature. Bake chicken on wire rack over baking dish until golden and internal temperature reaches 165F. You can also prepare chicken on the grill.
- To get the chicken a little more charred, turn the broiler on high in the last few minutes of cooking, while watching carefully so it doesn't burn.
Copyright 2020 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.