Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 lb frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 1 9 oz box frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted
- 2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into an 8 x 8 baking dish and bake for 3040 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite bread or cracker.
Copyright 2020 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.