Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Seafood Stuffed Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces crab flavored surimi seafood, flakes or chunks, chopped
- Pierce potatoes several times with a fork. Bake at 425 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done. Cool to touch.
- Cut a thin slice from the top of each potato. Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact. Set shells aside.
- Combine potato pulp, sour cream, cheese, margarine, milk, onion powder and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in surimi seafood. Spoon mixture into potato shells. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes or until heated though.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.