Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1 9 oz package soba noodles (or whole wheat spaghetti)
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt for pasta water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbs toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 pinches ground ginger
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- Thinly slice red bell pepper and wash snow peas.
- Bring a big pot of water to boil and salt to season. Cook soba noodles according to the package directions.
- Heat a skillet to medium high and add olive oil to saut the bell pepper and snow peas, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and saut about 2 more minutes.
- In a mason jar, combine peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, and brown sugar.
- Shake to combine.
- Toss noodles and veggies with sauce.
- Chop peanuts and add to bowls as garnish.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.