Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Make Ahead Meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as oregano and basil)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix everything together in a big bowl and form into twenty meatballs.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and arrange meatballs on the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until tops are brown and middle is done per a meat thermometer.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.