Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Lamb Chops alla Fiorentina with Crispy Potatoes
- 4 lamb loin chops, 1 1/2-inches thick
- 1 lb new potatoes, quartered
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Generously season the potatoes and lamb chops with oil, salt, and pepper.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, roast potatoes at 425F for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, brown lamb chops over high heat on both sides, 5 to 6 minutes total.
- Add the lamb chops to the baking sheet with potatoes; continue to roast until the chops are medium-rare, 2 minutes longer.
- Add garlic and rosemary to the fat in the skillet; toast over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the seasoned oil over the chops and potatoes.
Copyright 2022 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2022.