Penn Herb Wellness Guide
- 1 lb ground beef (or turkey)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups cooked, mashed butternut squash
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place chopped pecans on a sheet pan and toast for about 3 to 5 minutes, watching that they don't burn.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add meat, Parmesan cheese, butternut squash, garlic, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and salt to bowl; mix to combine.
- Add pecans.
- Form into balls and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the meatballs begin to brown and the middle is done per a meat thermometer.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.