Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs with Grape and Lime Salsa
- 8 boneless chicken thighs, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup prepared honey mustard
- Grape and Lime Salsa1 med cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 cups red or green seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest (optional)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Brush both sides of each chicken thigh with honey mustard and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cucumber, grapes, lime juice, lime zest (if desired), olive oil, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Grill or saut the chicken until just firm. Serve the chicken immediately with some of the grape and lime salsa.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.