Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Corny Bean Dip
- 1/2 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 big tomato, chopped
- 1 jalapeo, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp Southwestern seasoning (or a blend of cumin, cayenne, and chili powder in equal parts)
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
- Mix corn, black beans, tomato, and jalapeo in a bowl; toss together.
- Mix together Southwestern seasoning, lime, and salt.
- Toss corn mixture with seasonings.
- Serve with chips, in tacos, or on salads.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.