Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Coconut Almond Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs canola oil
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Heat honey until thin. Add canola oil, brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add coconut, almonds, and oats and stir to coat.
- Coat a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray and spread granola out on it; bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir mixture and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Stir again. Bake 27 minutes more, until mixture is golden brown.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.