Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Chicken and Sauce1 16-inch frozen pizza crust
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Toppings1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1/4 med onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 8 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and paprika to chicken.
- Preheat a large skillet. Drizzle with olive oil. Add chicken to skillet. Brown chicken.
- Add tomato paste, water, hot sauce, garlic, and oregano. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Simmer until sauce is very thick.
- Pre-bake pizza crust at 450F. Top with sauce and then chicken. Sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Top with vegetables, blue cheese, and the rest of the mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese has melted and edges are browned, around 10 minutes.
Copyright 2020 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.