Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup butter, heated in the microwave
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 1 dash hot sauce (or a pinch of cayenne pepper)
- Separate the eggs and add to blender.
- With the blender turned on high, very slowly stream in the hot butter. Make sure the stream of butter is very small.
- Add lemon juice, salt, dried mustard, and optional hot sauce. Continue to blend until thick and creamy. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2020 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2020.