Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Balsamic and Rosemary-Scented Lamb Kabobs
- 1 1/4 lb lamb boneless leg or shoulder, cut into 18 cubes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3/4 tsp cumin, ground
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp coriander, ground
- 12 med mushrooms
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 large red onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 large zucchini, diced into 1-inch chunks
- 6 wood skewers soaked in water
- In small bowl combine vinegar, garlic, rosemary, cumin, salt, pepper, and coriander.
- Prepare kabobs by threading lamb, mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, and zucchini onto skewers.
- Baste with herb sauce.
- Broil 4 inches from source of heat for 4 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness: 145F for medium-rare, 160F for medium, and 170F for well.
- Turn once while broiling and baste with herb sauce.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.