Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Baked Marinated Chicken
- 12 skinless chicken drumsticks or thighs or 24 wing drumettes
- 1 cup red wine
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 medium onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbs peeled and grated fresh ginger
- Place the chicken in a single layer in a large ovenproof dish. In a medium bowl, mix the wine, soy sauce, honey, onion, garlic, and ginger. Pour over the chicken pieces, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Uncover the chicken and bake, basting frequently, for 1 hour, or until a glaze forms. Serve warm.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.