Penn Herb Wellness Guide
Baked Brown Rice Balls
- 4 cups fully-cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, green parts only
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbs olive oil for drizzling
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the olive oil. Mix well.
- Using about 2 tablespoons of rice mixture at a time, roll into balls and line up on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle some olive oil over all of the rice balls. Bake at 325F for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly browned and a little crispy.
Copyright 2021 TraceGains, Inc. All rights reserved.
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of USregistered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2021.